Flat Rate U.S.Standard Shipping is available on all items except instruments and instrument cases.
- $2.95 Flat Rate U.S. Standard Shipping (2-6 Business Days after processing)
- $12.95 Flat Rate U.S. Expedited (2-3 Business Days after processing)
- $24.95 Flat Rate US Express (1 business day after processing)
Processing times for in stock items are typically 1-2 business days. If you need something fast, Call Us!
For Shipments within the US that include instruments or instrument cases, there is an additional per item surcharge. Your shipping options will also appear during checkout.
- Orders Ship Monday-Friday, Except US or Postal Holidays
- Some Items may ship separately
- Some Items cannot be shipped internationally.
- In stock orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Feel free to contact us by email or phone if an order is particularly time sensitive in order to confirm when shipping will occur.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once an order has been shipped.
- You can track your package from your Account page.
- Tracking is not available on international First Class.
When will my Order Arrive?
- In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
Combining Multiple Orders
Multiple orders placed by the same shipping day may be shipped together at our discretion without adjustment to the original shipping price.
Shipping to Multiple Locations
Unfortunately, we cannot split up a single order. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
We do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
Domestic Shipping to the USA
- Orders under 70 pounds can be sent to PO Boxes through the US Postal Service. Orders over 70 pounds will be split up into multiple shipments.
- For P.O. Box Shipments, Only the US Postal Service can be used.
- We ship to most countries, but reserve the right to cancel international orders or correct erroneous shipping charges during order processing
- Also note that International shipments are generally subject to Customs Fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.)
SHIPPING TO CANADA
- For shipments to Canada, You have the additional shipping option of UPS Standard Service. This can often be less expensive than USPS to the same location.
USPS Priority Mail International
- USPS Priority Mail International Offers Tracking and packages normally arrive in 6-10 business days after shipment. Keep in mind that customs officials can hold packages for inspection, which may delay it further.
USPS Priority Mail International Express
- USPS Priority Mail International Offers Tracking and packages normally arrive in 3-5 business days after shipment. Keep in mind that customs officials can hold packages for inspection, which may delay it further.
- International Economy is available for many (but not all) smaller and lighter orders.
- Economy Shipping takes 1-3 weeks for delivery, but some packages have been delayed for 8 weeks before arriving. Tracking is not available for these packages.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery by your customs office.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges
- We are not able to mark orders as “gifts”, or reduce the monetary value of the shipment.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Symphony Duck Music has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
If an item has a shipping restriction, then it will be noted on the product page. All shipping restrictions are for legal reasons that are not under our control.