How can I order from Symphony Duck Music?
- Place your order online or over the phone.
- For security reasons, we prefer PayPal for all orders and encourage our customers to select this option on checkout.
- For phone orders, we are also able to accept Money Orders, but must delay processing of your order until the payment has cleared
- For international orders, we are also able to accept wire transfer payments on request. Email us for instructions for placing this type of order.
- On Approval, we will accept purchase orders from institutional buyers. Contact us for more information on how to place this type of order.
- In Stock – The item is in our warehouse ready to be shipped.
- Out of Stock – The item is not currently available and is on order from the manufacturer. For out of stock items, you can request an email notification be sent to you when the item is back in stock.
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
Yes! We can send you an email when a product is available for purchase. Any product that is out of stock will have an “Email me when available” link on the product page.
Do you match competitor’s prices?
In most cases we can beat or meet a major competitor’s pricing. If you find a better price anywhere else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if approved, we will send you a special coupon code you can use on checkout.
How does Symphony Duck Music calculate sales tax?
Symphony Duck Music is Based in Sacramento County, CA. Sales tax is determined on the shipping address for each order. Orders within the state of California but outside of Sacramento County will have 7.5% state tax remitted. Orders shipped within Sacramento County will have the full 8% state and county tax remitted. Orders outside of California are not subject to California Sales Tax. International Orders are not subject to sales tax.
What if I am tax-exempt?
If you are a tax exempt organization or are reselling the product(s), please contact us for assistance. We will ask you to provide a copy of your tax exempt certificate, and then you will be able to place the order by phone.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my international order?
Please see our section on International Shipping.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We prefer PayPal for all orders and encourage our customers to use PayPal for security purposes. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure your billing address matches to avoid delays in order processing. If you are having trouble with any of the payment processing options on the website, give us a call and we will help.
Discounts & Promotions
When using a coupon or promotion code, be aware that only one code may be used per order. Such discounts cannot be used to purchase gift cards or gift certificates.
Changes and Cancellations
Can I make changes to my order?
Our shipping systems are designed to be very efficient and get orders on their way quickly. If you notice an error on the order, contact us as soon as possible and we may be able to cancel or modify the order, but once the order is shipped, it can no longer be changed or cancelled.
How can I ask a question about my order through SymphonyDuck that I placed on eBay?
Please send any eBay related questions via the eBay message interface on eBay.com. This will ensure we have all the relevant order information so our team can quickly respond to your questions.