RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that buying musical instruments and equipment is a process. To this end, our return and exchange policy is quite flexible in order to help you find the perfect setup. We try to go above and beyond to help, and never want you to feel stuck with anything you buy from us. If you ever have any questions, Email or Call us!
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page, See Exceptions & Details Below).
- New Items: To receive a full refund, returned new items must be received in original, unused condition, show no signs of wear or use, and include all packaging, manuals, warranty, and accessories. The return may be subject to a handling charge if all of these conditions are not met.
- Used Items: To receive a full refund, returned used items must be in its original condition. Otherwise, the return may be subject to a handling charge.
- Refunds must be issued back to the original payment method on the order.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Reeds cannot be returned because of Health and Safety reasons. This includes Legere Reeds. We will, however replace any reeds that were damaged during shipment, but you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving the reeds.
- On Used instruments, we offer exchanges for up to 90 days after the original purchase.
- On New Instruments, we offer exchanges for up to 30 days after the original purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying any additional shipping costs associated with the exchange.
RETURNS FOR REPAIR
- Occasionally, vibrations or bumps during shipping can knock instruments out of alignment on its way to you. If this happens, we will offer to repair the instrument and will cover shipping both ways to and from our repair facility. The return policy will be modified to 60 days under this circumstance
- Our Return Policies also apply to international shipments. See the International Orders Page for more Details.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-619-333-0735 for more information on any of our policies.
How can I make a return?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, but you’ll need to contact us for assistance and have some information on the gift giver for us to look up the order.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks due to shipping time and bank processing times. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service for more information.
Can I return my purchase in person?
Not at this time.
How can I return a product I bought from the eBay Store?
If you need to return an item you bought on our eBay Store, you must go through the eBay returns process. You can request the return by going to Purchase history, locating the order, clicking the dropdown menu and selecting “return this item”. If you have to select a reason, just select “didn’t like it”.